Cloud Server or Cloud VPS is a virtual server which initializes from a virtualized infrastructure having high processing power and security. This infrastructure consists of multiple physical servers linked together, insides, each server (or server group) plays a different function: cloud computing, storing, firewall, load balancing, baking up, etc.
What makes Cloud Server is dominant compared with the virtual private server VPS is the high availability because of the independence of a separate physical server like VPS Free. Therefore, the virtualized infrastructure allows servers to manually switch, replace in case a server fails, which maintains the continual operations of the system and maximizes uptime of this virtual server.
The infrastructure of Cloud Server?
A team of the most experienced engineers designed Cloud Server. So everything about the infrastructure of this virtual server is in order to bring an outstanding and extremely reliable platform for all individuals and small or large business. In addition, the focus on the core values rather than profits is through each class of the service:
How does the VPN support capability of Cloud Server?
As a result, Cloud Server which supports site-to-site VPN allows you to connect securely between this virtual server environment and a VPN on-site connector VPN:
– Using the vShield Edge technology of VMWare.
– IPsec VPN based on IKE modality.
– Using firewall for VPN.
– Tunnel between site-to-site and client-to-site.
– Managed by the intermediary services.
The backup ability of Cloud Server?
Developed on the platform of cloud computing technology so besides the offsite backup mode, Cloud VPS also has the backup onsite mode to ensure the absolute safety for data from the server of customers. Therefore, the cases of losing data due to user error, fail in hard drive, virus attack, etc. cannot occur. As a result, all the data is automatically backed up in the cloud computing.
This virtual server Functions and uses?
– Game server.
– Data backup.
– Storage multi-service websites (sales sites, e-commerce sites, forums, websites with massive traffic, etc.)
– Platform development.
– Server for email system of enterprise.
– Run the communications program directly.
– Create virtual environments for programing, virus analyzing, researching, etc.
– Storage data: documents, photos, video, etc.
Management protocol of Cloud Server or Cloud VPS
Consequently, Cloud Server offers diversified management protocols including:
– Management via Connection (Remote Desktop for Windows, SSH for Linux, etc.) directly on the terminals such as PC, tablet, smartphone, etc.
– Management via the Web interface.
What operating systems does Cloud Server support?
Unlike VPS, all VPS on the same physical server, cloud VPS, must share an operating system, Cloud VPS supports various operating systems, regardless of the operating systems of the other virtual server.
In conclusion, the operating system templates of Cloud Server include: Windows, Linux, Max Os X, Unix.